Monday 20 August 2012

Chapter 26 - Tough Decisions.

"Khushi ji! Why are you doing this?! Kyun?!"
Shyam repeatedly was talking to him self in the mirror as if he was getting ready to say a speech.

"You know I love you, but you're still deciding to get married to Arnav?!"
Shyam was just flaring words and words at the mirror.

Anjali walked in noticing how stressed Shyam looked so she told him to lie down a while and just rest.
He was sick of Anjali now, he loved Puja, but he didn't love his wife anymore,
all because of Khushi.

---

The day of the Rokha had finally come, but no one was sure on what to wear.
Khushi was adorned in an orange and red flowing saree which had many little diamonds studded onto it.

She forgot how it felt like to wear traditional clothes, because after those 2 years of her being away from Arnav,
she was always the jeans, skirts, dress, shirt type of girl, but now since shes back in RM,
she started to re-wear traditional clothes.

"Ugh, I really wonder how I stood in this heat 2 years ago that too with these anarkalis and everything." Khushi mumbled annoyed.

---

The Rokha was nearly done.
Arnav and Khushi had exchanged beautiful rings for each other,
while Shyam was just staring at them being all flirtacious towards each other.
It annoyed him seeing how quickly things were progressing.

"Saleh Sahab, app kya asakteh hai yahan?"
[Bro-in-law, can you come here?]
"Um, these files were left in my car and there yours I think, so would you like to take them up?"
"Ok jijaji."

Arnav stared at Khushi before he left, he signalled to her that he's going to be back soon.
This was the perfect opportunity for Shyam to take Khushi away.

---

"Khushi ji! Why are you doing this?! Kyun!?"
Shyam was trying his best to use his speech well.
"Because I love Arnav ji."

"You don't love me?"

"no! I despise you! You gave me and my family so much of pain, how can I love you?!
YOU HAVE A F*CKING DAUGHTER NOW AND YOU CAN STOOP LOW ENOUGH TO CHASE SOMEONE ELSE, WHO'S GETTING MARRIED?!
WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU SHYAM MANOHAR JHA?
YOU DISGUST ME. NOW LEAVE ME!"

Shyam twitched, he didn't like it when Khushi yelled at him like that.
He pulled her back the moment she let go of his grip.

"Eeeep!" Khushi shrieked in pain, she wanted Arnav to be there so badly at the moment.

"No Khushi ji. You're on my mind, we can share Puja, I can divorce Anjali for you! Anytime!
don't marry Arnav! DON'T PLEASE?!"

Arnav walked in right at that moment, he was about to shout jijaji when he found Khushi and him by the pool side.

---

"Choddiye hummey! I don't love you! I love Arnav ji!"
"NO KHUSHI JI YOU LOVE ME! I WAS YOUR FIANCEE FEW YEARS AGO, HOW CAN YOU FORGET!?"
"I CAN NEVER FORGET, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO BY GETTING MARRIED TO ARNAV JI, MEH ARNAV JI SEH PYAAR KARTI HU! AB CHODDIYE!"

Khushi started to tear because of the pain, Arnav was hearing everything.

"Ok, app Shaadi karliye, agar main aisa hone dyunga to hi na?"
[Ok, you go marry, if I let this happen that is.]

"What do you want?!" Khushi asked hopelessly.

"I want you to cancel off this marriage with Arnav and get re-engaged to me, I don't care about Anjali, I care about you. I also care about Puja, but I can take her custody and live with you!"

"No, I will never leave Arnav ji, you can hurt me all you like. I'm not leaving him. I'm his, forever."

"Remember when you were mine once?"
"I was never yours because you were married to someone else, making you someone elses.
I'm Arnav ji's end of discussion, now go to hell and let me go!"

She got free of his grip and ran off into the function as fast as she could.

Arnav was fuming as he heard those words from Shyams mouth.
But he was also calm as he heard Khushi that she will never leave him.

---

Everyone was out side, Arnav was staring at Shyam like he was going to get killed by him.
Arnav eye's were filled red with anger thinking about how could his own brother in law, be engaged to someone else, with out his family knowing.

"I need to do something. Di will be hurt, but I just have to do something."
Luckily Arnav knew Khushi was innocent because of how he heard her say she loves him, but he still, somehow, had to get rid of Shyam.

"Jijaji, please come out with me for a second."
"Chotte, kahan jareh ho?" [Chotte, where are you going?]
"Di, I'm coming back, just need to do some thing."

---

"I know everything. Everything about your connection in the past with my now fiancee. I just want to know Shyam Manohar Jha, if you mend your ways you can stay in this house only concentrating on my Di and her daughter, and not my to-be wife,  If you don't, and you leave me no choice of making a tough desicion, I will make it, even if it hurts my Di. I will get rid of you, so don't even think about trying to do anything stupid, or else nothing will be good for you as long as I'm here."

Shyam twitched his eye, listening.

"I swear I will make it." Arnav grasped his collar and made him look up at him in shock.
"Don't you dare."

"HOW DARE YOU HOLD MY COLLAR?
IF YOU'RE THIS DARING TO HOLD YOUR JIJAJI'S COLLAR IN A RUDE WAY, I CAN DARE TOO."
"I can dare as much as I like, and I donot look at you as a jijaji anymore."
"You are a waste of jijaji. You are low. Some one this low in personality can never be my relative."

Arnav walked off leaving Shyam mumbling rude things about Arnav.

"I will get you Arnav, you cannot escape."
Shyam once again took a vow to get revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment