Monday 13 August 2012

Chapter 21 - Di, I love her.

Khushi looked up at Arnav blushing, Arnav loved it when she became shy.

"Khushi tell me that you're not joking."
"I'm not though." Khushi said innocently.
"You're joking, I can feel it." Arnav teased Khushi.
"No I am not!" Khushi got angry with Arnav's teasing, she just confessed that she loves him and now he wanted proof. How am I going to give the great Arnav Singh Raizada proof? Khushi thought and thought until seconds later she gave out a wide smile.

"You want me to prove that I love you right?" Khushi asked confidently. Arnav not knowing where Khushi was taking things replied a yes in a bit of curiosity.

---

Khushi hugged Arnav in a tight hug and kissed him on the cheek. He still wasn't sure.

"You're still joking." Arnav teased Khushi again making her even more furious. 
"Ok Khushi forget trying prove things, tell me something, would you accept the challenge if I asked you to?"
"Jii-ji-Haan, hum dartey nahi hai." [Ye-yes ofcourse, I'm not afraid.]
"Are you sure you'll be able to fulfill this challenge?"
"Ye-ye-s...." Khushi was now very anxious about what his challenge was going to be.
"I'm still giving you a cha-"
"GO ON! give me the challenge! I don't have all day you know!"

---

Arnav pulled out a medium sized red velvet covered boxed, the boxes you get at a Jewel store. He put it his hand and put it in front of Khushi's face. Khushi's eye's widened. She had all sorts of questions going through her head, what could be in side that box.

"Come on, since you've accepted my challenge, guess whats in side this box, You only have 3 guesses."
"Um...a watch...?" No.
"A payal..?" No, Khushi was depressed at the thought of thinking of another payal when she was wearing her own deceased mothers. But she carried on with the game.
"A ring...?" Khushi asked awkwardly, and also wondered when did a 'ring' come into the picture.
Arnav gave his signature smirk.

"Yip, now guess what kind. Remember, 3 guesses."
"A gold ring?" Khushi sounded stupid to herself. 
Arnav was secretly smiling at her confused expressions.
"A toy ring?" Khushi was about to say her last attempt when Arnav cut her off.

---

Arnav couldn't be bothered to hear Khushi's other guess as he thought she'd say a silver ring.
So he himself opened the box infront of her face.
Khushi gasped.
"Arn-a-v jii-i?"
"Khushi. Will you marry me?" There was a faint gasp, and then Khushi's head was spinning.
She couldn't believe what she was hearing, Arnav Singh Raizada proposing to Khushi Kumari Gupta.
Khushi started to black out.

Khushi fainted right on the spot. She was about to hit her head on the floor when Arnav caught her. 
I need to have cushions around with this girl Arnav thought to himself. He carried Khushi to her bed and put a glass of water next to her, he planted a gentle kiss on her lips and smiled at her sleeping. 
He could hear his own heart beat and literally realized what Khushi had done to him.

---

No one knew the cause of why Khushi fainted except Arnav.
Arnav was in tension because of how Khushi often faints, however his Di was always by his side.

"Kya hua chotte? Itne pareshaan kyun hai tum?" [What happened chotte? Why are you so worried?]
"Di, Khushi. Woh hamesha behosh hojati hai!" [Di, Its Khushi, she faints too often!]
Anjali seeing his concern started to see that Arnav developed feelings for Khushi.

"Chotte, bolo...Tumhe Khushi ji pasand hai?" [Tell me chotte, do you like Khushi ji?]
"No..." Arnav told his Di trying to hide the fact that he did.
"Chotte, I've caught your lies before and I've caught one now. App Khushi ji to pasand karte hai?"
[So do you like Khushi ji?] Anjali was very good at talking to her quiet serious brother.

"Ok di, YES, I DO. Di. I love her."

Those last 3 words put a wide smile on Anjali's face.



2 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGG arnav proposed to her:o yayayayay!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah yupyupyup!<3 eeeep!:') update woman ! I love your ff !<3

    ReplyDelete