Monday 30 July 2012

Chapter 11 - I'm Sorry Arnavji.


Khushi was desperate to leave RM because of Shyam, so she decided to rent out a flat which she can go stay in for 4 - 5 months.

It was night and Khushi packed all her bags, and was about to leave RM when Arnav saw her.
"Khushi!"
Khushi froze in her footsteps.

"Where are you going at this time of night?" It was 3am.
"Uh..." Khushi stepped out of the door and started to walk as fast as she could.
"KHUSHI!" She knew Arnav got angry for walk out on him speaking to her.

"I'm - uh, me, uh." Khushi didn't have words to explain.
"Khushi tell me clearly dammit!" and he walked toward her and got hold of her delicate arms in his tight grip.
"Arnav ji, um I'm going to uh, the gym, yeah! the gym." Khushi answered back.
"What at this time of night? I'll take you, the gym's far off."
"Nai [No] Meh, khud jaoongee [I'll go by myself] I always go at this time, its ok, you go to sleep."

Arnav didn't want to leave Khushi at this time of night, but she insisted him to let her go.

"Arnav ji, don't worry, I'll be back as soon as possible..."

Arnav was worried about Khushi, but she assured him that everything would be fine.

Meanwhile


Shyam was sitting on his laptop and Anjali was fast asleep, he went to the pool side only to see Khushi and Arnav talking by the entrance, he got frustrated so he went to his room again.

Anjali woke up sad and curious.
"Shyam ji, are you hiding something from me?" Shyam knew he was, but he just decided to ignore that question and change the subject.
"From you?! Never rani saheba, don't you dare think I'm hiding something from you!" He replied innocently.
"Okay okay, I'm sorry, I was joking!" Anjali giggled and hugged him and then whispered -
"I can never doubt you!"

They both went to sleep despite Shyams mind being filled with his and Khushi's memories.

Back to Khushi and Arnav


Khushi was determined to leave RM now, she couldn't hurt anyone, especially Anjali seeing how happy she is with her married life.

Okay Khushi, lets do this, you can do this.
and she walked out of RM, faintly smiling back at Arnav, she knew this was the last time she'd be seeing Arnav, she thought he'd be happier without her, she had a little tear coming up, but she turned around and that was the last time she saw Arnav Singh Raizada. Khushi had no idea, that some one she's known for a month or two would have so much of an impact on her life.

she mumbled words under her breath.

"I'm sorry Arnav ji, I had to do this, see you in the future hopefully..." And Khushi went off to live a new life.



No comments:

Post a Comment