Sunday 2 September 2012

attention readers!

Hey my lovely readers! this is just a note to let you know I've started my new fanfic now like I said I would when I'd be back in Dubai!:D
its called - a moment in time, its very different from when two ends meet, so I hope you like it.
New readers or old, I hope you enjoy this one!

heres the link to my new fanfic - a moment in time

Enjoy, and please do let me know whether you like this one too! I'm really grateful to my when two ends meet readers and I'd love to know what you think of this new fanfic, so enjoy! do keep reading when two ends meet, and i'll keep you updated unlike before:$ love you all readers! hope you had an amazing summer! Mines still going on so i'll be able to update when two ends meet and a moment in time more with in this one week of summer! thanks guys!

Arshi ftw!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment